Fridays on this blog will always be something fun and off the wall; so, here goes, “The Top Ten Ways that Sermons Are Like Sex.” Feel free to add your own in the comment section.
10. If someone says it lasts too long, that’s not really the problem.
9. Eighty percent of those who do it rate their own abilities as above average.
8. Noisier does not necessarily mean better.
7. If faithfulness is boring, you’re not doing it right.
6. You don’t have to take it lying down.
5. No matter how creative you are, you’re not the first person to think of doing it this way.
4. It’s too important to be serious about all the time.
3. You don’t really want to watch yourself on video. Really. Don’t.
2. It’s better if you love each other.
1. Like a Christmas tree, sometimes it’s real, sometimes it’s fake.